At Allure Dental, our dentists can replace the teeth missing from your smile with dental implants. Implants are a modern restoration option which give stability and beauty to your smile. We invite you to schedule an appointment with Dr. Murray and Dr. Mazur to see if you can benefit from dental implants in Lafayette, IN.
Dental implants consist of three parts. First, a titanium post is implanted in the jaw bone and acts like a tooth root. An abutment post is attached to the implant post, extending over the gum line. Finally, the abutment post is covered with a natural-looking crown.
Dental implants can be an important part of restoring your smile and function. They can be used as a solution for:
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore a patient’s confident smile with the appearance of naturally grown teeth
- Restore chewing, speech, and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable
To find out more about our implants services, give us a call. We’re happy to answer any questions you have, or to help you schedule an appointment today.