Are you missing one or more permanent teeth? Do you yearn to have an attractive, fully functional smile once again? Ask Drs. Murray and Mazur how a dental implant in Lafayette, Indiana, can help you.
What is a dental implant?
A dental implant is a restoration that replaces both the crown and the root of a missing tooth. Dental implants are made up three parts. A titanium screw, called an implant, is placed into the jawbone, where it fuses with the bone. The dental implant becomes a permanent part of your smile in this way. An abutment connects a porcelain dental crown to the dental implant screw.
What are the advantages of dental implants?
There are many advantages to choosing dental implants for your smile, including that they:
– Do not require the shaping of healthy teeth
– Restore the ability to eat and speak properly
– Restore the beauty of your smile
– Are very durable and can last for years, or even a lifetime
– Can restore your ability to eat and speak properly
We encourage you to call Allure Dental at 765-477-0331 today to learn more and to schedule your next appointment with our dentists. We are excited to see you!